rat's training job is now giving them a half-day off on Some Fridays, so he is going to J's funeral. He said I did not need to come along. I don't know if he doesn't feel he needs my support, or if he feels the situation will freak me and doesn't want to put me through it, even if he really does want me there. Since C is wicca I am actually curious as to how the funeral will be conducted.
Joules - I am up to manga 7 and have found two explosions so far. One was deliberate to make some kind of potion and it really is more of a bang over a bunsen burner. Another is definitely an explosion, with blackened bodies and singed feathers. I will get you scans late next week, after the quiz.
You can see another S birthday pic at the oekaki site:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/darkestlynk/oekaki/index.php
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*